We are delighted to be re-opening on 5th July 2020, but you’ll notice a few changes.
We take our customers’ health very seriously, and as a result we have/are:
– Condensed daily hours;
– Restricted the capacity, in order to allow for 1m+ social distancing;
– Implemented a booking system to control numbers.
– Offering table service ONLY instead of bar service, to control the flow of people;
– Created a one way flow through the building to minimise pinch points;
– Only allowing 2 people in either toilet at one time;
– New heat sensor taps in the toilets;
– New heat sensor hand sanitiser stations throughout the building;
– Asking customers to pay by card and preferably contactlessly;
– Installed some perspex barriers.
We have also worked out how we can fit in as many people as possible based on where tables and chairs are positioned, so please don’t move furniture unless authorised by a member of staff.
And importantly… we appreciate this is new to you. This is all new to us too, so please be kind.