IMPORTANT! What’s New From 17th May 2021
We are delighted to be re-opening on 17th May 2021, but you’ll notice a few changes.
We take our customers’ health very seriously, and as a result we have/are:
- Booking is not essential but advised for busier times (i.e. Friday and Saturday), but we only book the tables in the pub. If you want to book a table please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, phone number, time for booking, number of people and let us know if you want food too.
- You will need to wear a face mask when inside and not seated.
- Table service operates for all tables, inside and outside.
- We continue to limit tables to groups of 6 and under, while Covid regulations are in place.
- We still have a one way system in the pub, meaning our stairs, can only be used to go down. To get back to upstairs, or leave the building, you will need to use the back door.
Thank you for your support and understanding. We look forward to seeing you again.